Social Security and Child Support Tribunal contacts

Local contacts

To email us click on the area link in the table below.

Area Address Tel Fax
Birmingham Tribunals Service
Administrative Support Centre
PO Box 14620
B16 6FR


0300 123 1142

01264 347 983
Cardiff Eastgate House
Newport Road
Cardiff CF24 0YP
0300 123 1142 08707 394438
Epsom 84-90 East Street
Surrey KT17 1HF
0300 123 1142 08707 394432
Glasgow Wellington House
134-136 Wellington Street
Glasgow G2 2XL
0141 354 8400 01264 347 981
Leeds York House
York Place
Leeds LS1 2ED
0300 123 1142 0113 389 6001
Liverpool 36 Dale Street
Liverpool L2 5UZ
0300 123 1142 0151 243 1441
Newcastle Manorview House
Kings Manor
Newcastle upon Tyne NE1 6PA
0300 123 1142 0191 201 2357
Sutton Copthall House
9 The Pavement
Grove Road
Sutton SM1 1DA
0300 123 1142 0870 739 4229


This leaflet explains how you can complain about any aspect of our administrative service to you. We welcome your feedback and will use it to develop and improve our services:

How to complain (PDF 0.72mb)

Making a complaint or comment on our service

How you can help us

You can help by telling us what you like about our service, how you would like us to improve our service and how you believe that we have not met our usual standards.

How we aim to help you

Once we have received your comment or complaint, we aim to:

  • reply to you within 10 working days (a working day is when our office is open).
  • advise you within two working days if a full reply cannot be given within those 10 days.

We treat all comments and complaints seriously and may contact you to ask for your comments about how we dealt with your query.

We will use your comments and complaints to help us to make improvements to our service.

Please note that we cannot consider comments or complaints about the decision of an application. If you are not satisfied with the decision of an application, please seek legal advice.

HM Courts & Tribunals Service


Get email alerts
Find a form
Find a court form