Bullingdon prison visiting information
Mon: 14:15 - 15:45
Tue: 14:15 - 15:45
Wed: 14:15 - 15:45
Thu: 14:15 - 15:45
Sat: 14:15 - 15:45
Sun: 14:15 - 15:45
To book online, visit: www.gov.uk/prison-visits
All you need is:
- the name and date of birth of the person you are visiting
- their prisoner number.
You can choose up to 3 possible dates and times. Prison booking staff will check what’s available and confirm your visit by email. You’ll also receive your visiting order (VO) number by email. You must bring this with you when you visit.
If you've made an online visit booking request and haven't received a confirmation email within 1-3 working days, please email email@example.com or call 01869 353 176. The line is open 09:00 - 16:00 (please note that this line can be quite busy). To cancel a visit, please call 01869 356991.
All visitors are required to ensure a decent level of dress is observed at all times.
- Skirts must be of knee length
- Shorts must cover the buttocks and upper thigh
- Ladies tops must be sufficient enough to cover both the breasts and midriff area and must not be see-through
- Cleavage must be appropriately covered so as not to cause offence to anyone in the area. Bras or camisole tops must not be worn as an external top
- Males must be in full t-shirts or shirts with sleeves. Vests are not acceptable.
- Clothing displaying offensive patterns or logos will not be permitted (such as cannabis leaves, racist logos, gang tags or offensive language)
- No hooded tops or jumpers
- Jackets can be worn from the visits centre to the hall but must be left on the hangers provided
- Sunglasses, hats and scarves are not permitted with the exception of headwear for religious reasons
The cultural and religious requirements of both visitors and offenders must be catered to. All cultures and religions allow searching but there are specifics to certain religions/ cultures. For any specific queries please contact the Chaplaincy.
The Visits Staff have the authority to deny entry into the hall or terminate any visit if they feel prisoners or visitors are abusing the dress code or acting in an inappropriate manner.
Additional information: You may be entitled to help with your travel expenses. Please visit the Assisted Prison Visits Scheme page for more information.
Mon-Thu: 09:00 - 11:45 & 14:15 - 16:45
Fri: 09:00 - 11:45 & 14:15 - 16:15
Booking information: Bookings by fax only on 01869 353 170
How to get there:
- Train: Direct services run to Bicester Town station (trains to/from Oxford) or Bicester North Station; main line to/from London Marylebone and Birmingham. Visit www.nationalrail.co.uk for more information. (Please note that the Prison Service is not responsible for the content of external websites).
- Bus: There is a regular bus service S5 (provided by Stagecoach - please note the Prison Service is not responsible for the content of external websites) to Bullingdon from Bicester town centre or taxis are available (approx 6 miles) to Bullingdon.
- Car: For Satellite Navigation purposes, please use OX25 1PZ or Patrick Haugh Road
- From M40, leave at junction 9 take the A41 towards Bicester/Aylesbury. At first roundabout, turn right & continue on A41 towards Aylesbury. After approx 1/2 mile, at the next roundabout take the third exit signposted A41 Aylesbury. After approx 1 mile, turn right onto B4011 signposted Thame. Continue for approx 2 miles. HMP Bullingdon is the first right turn after the level crossing.
- FROM M1, leave at junction 15 take the A508 towards Milton Keynes. At Old Stratford take the A422 to Buckingham and then join the A421 to Bicester. Join the A41 towards Aylesbury and continue as above.
- Car parking is available.