Bullingdon prison visiting information
Mon: 14:00 - 16:10
Tue: 14:00 - 16:10
Wed: 14:00 - 16:10 - Convicted only
Thu: 14:00 - 16:10
Sat: 14:00 - 16:10
Sun: 14:00 - 16:10 - Convicted only
Booking information: We would ask that you book visits no later than 24hrs in advance. To book, please call 01869 353 176. The line is open 09:00 - 12:00 & 13:30 - 16:00 (please note that this line can be quite busy). To cancel a visit, please call 01869 356991.
Additional information: You may be entitled to help with your travel expenses. Please visit the Assisted Prison Visits Scheme page for more information.
Mon-Fri: 09:00 - 11:30 & 14:00 - 16:15
Booking information: Bookings by fax only on 01869 353 170
How to get there:
- Train: Direct services run to Bicester Town station (trains to/from Oxford) or Bicester North Station; main line to/from London Marylebone and Birmingham. Visit www.nationalrail.co.uk for more information. (Please note that the Prison Service is not responsible for the content of external websites).
- Bus: There is a regular bus service S5 (provided by Stagecoach - please note the Prison Service is not responsible for the content of external websites) to Bullingdon from Bicester town centre or taxis are available (approx 6 miles) to Bullingdon.
- Car: For Satellite Navigation purposes, please use OX25 1PZ or Patrick Haugh Road
- From M40, leave at junction 9 take the A41 towards Bicester/Aylesbury. At first roundabout, turn right & continue on A41 towards Aylesbury. After approx 1/2 mile, at the next roundabout take the third exit signposted A41 Aylesbury. After approx 1 mile, turn right onto B4011 signposted Thame. Continue for approx 2 miles. HMP Bullingdon is the first right turn after the level crossing.
- FROM M1, leave at junction 15 take the A508 towards Milton Keynes. At Old Stratford take the A422 to Buckingham and then join the A421 to Bicester. Join the A41 towards Aylesbury and continue as above.
- Car parking is available.