Full Sutton visiting information, opening hours for social visits and contact details
Thu: 14.30 - 16.15
Fri: 13:30 - 16:15
Sat: 14:00 - 16:15
Sun: 14:00 - 16:15
Book visits online at www.gov.uk/prisonvisits or call the visits booking number: 01759 475355 which is open from 8.30am to 16.30pm.
Additional Information: The Visitors Centre is provided for visitors and has baby changing facilities, toilets, including a toilet for the disabled, a small play area for children.
You may be entitled to help with your travel expenses. Please visit the Assisted Prison Visits Scheme page for more information.
Thu: 14.30 - 16:15
Fri: 09:00 - 11:00 and 13.30pm - 16.15pm
Additional information: Saturday and Sunday special visits can be accommodated if required.
Prison Voicemail service
Social contacts can exchange voicemails with prisoners through the Prison Voicemail service, which is available at this establishment. Family members or friends sign up online and are given a unique landline phone number which they can call at any time to leave messages. The prisoner dials the same number from within the prison to listen and reply. You can find more information including pricing at www.prisonvoicemail.com.
How to get there:
- Bus: There is no bus service to HMP Full Sutton
- Train: York is the nearest rail station, and then complete journey by taxi or bus. Taxi costs vary, but you can expect to pay between £20 and £25 per journey to or from York Station. Please ask at the Visitors Centre for advice.
- Car: From the North, take the A1 or A19 to York, A166 York to Bridlington - 2 miles from Stamford Bridge.
- From the North West, take the M6 - M62 to Junction 33 make North on A1 to A64 Tadcaster to York bypass. Leave A64 from A166 Bridlington - 2 miles approx. from Stamford Bridge.
- From the South, take the A1/M1 - M6 to M62 north at junction 33 to A64 Tadcaster to York bypass. Leave 164 from A166 to Bridlington 2 miles from Stamford Bridge.
- From the East, Hull/Lincolnshire using Humber Bridge - A1079 Hull to York approx. 25 miles from Hull following signs for Pocklington - Stamford Bridge. Full Sutton is approximately 6 miles from A1079. From Goole: A614 to Bridlington. At Market Weighton roundabout take A1079 and follow signs as for directions from the east.
- All visitors in cars must park in the visitors car park which is well signposted.