Lincoln prison visiting information
Tue: 14:00 – 16:00
Wed: 14:00 – 16:00 **
Thu: 14:00 – 16:00
Sat: 09:00 – 11:00, 14:00 – 16:00
Sun: 09:00 – 11:00, 14:00 – 16:00
To book online, visit: www.gov.uk/prison-visits
All you need is:
- the name and date of birth of the person you are visiting
- their prisoner number
You can choose up to 3 possible dates and times. Prison booking staff will check what’s available and confirm your visit by email.
If you've made an online visit booking request and haven't received a confirmation email within 1-3 working days, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Tue: 09:00 - 11:30 and (14:00 - 16:00, 4 spaces available only)
Wed: 09:00 - 11:30 ** and (14:00 - 16:00, 4 spaces available only)
Thu: 09:00 - 11:30 and (14:00 - 16:00, 4 spaces available only)
Sat: (09:00 - 11:00 and 14:00 - 16:00 4 spaces available only)
** Please note there will no visits of any description on Training Days which are usually the 2nd Wednesday of each month.
No Visits on Mondays, Fridays, Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year's Day.
Visits must be booked by 13:00 the previous working day and can be booked up to 21 days ahead.
Video Link bookings can be made by email request to Omu.Lincoln@hmps.gsi.gov.uk.
The visits booking line is 01522 663172 and is open Monday-Friday from 09:30-12:00.
The line is not open at weekends or Bank Holidays.
Convicted Prisoners - only the persons named on the Visit Order may attend.
Remand Prisoners - you must add ALL visitors (with full name, full postal address and date of birth) when you book the visit, no changes or additions can be made afterwards.
How to get there:
- HMP Lincoln is situated in the City of Lincoln within the County of Lincolnshire
- From Lincoln Bus Station. Bus numbers 18 & 6 both run on a regular basis
- Lincoln Central Station is the nearest train station
- From all directions when entering Lincoln follow signs for Lincoln County Hospital.The Prison is situated directly opposite the Hospital site.