Parc prison visiting information
Mon-Sat: 09:45 - 11:45, 14:00 - 15:00, 15:30 - 16:45 & 18:30 - 20:00
Sun: 09:45 - 11:45, 14:00 - 15:00 & 15:30 - 16:45
Booking information: All domestic visits are booked by prisoners.
Additional information: No smoking. No Staffed Visitors Center. Canteen and Crèche in Visits. Cash can be handed in on visits. Property and clothing, if allowed by request from prisoner, may be handed in.
You may be entitled to help with your travel expenses. Please visit the Assisted Prison Visits Scheme page for more information.
Mon-Fri: 09:45 - 10:45, 10:45 - 11:45, 14:00 - 15:00 & 15:30 - 16:30
Mon & Fri Only: 18:30 - 19:30
Please Note: There are no afternoon visits on the last Wednesday of every month. There is instead a Family Centered visits for enhanced prisoners.
Booking information: Parc no longer accept bookings by phone. Bookings for legal visits can be done via email at; firstname.lastname@example.org
All emails received will be answered within 24 hours of receiving an email, excpet weekends or Bank Holidays, but will be answered at the earliest opportunity the following day.The reply will normally confirm the booking with a reference number or if no spaces available then will seek alternative dates.
To book a legal visit, you must have the prisoners number, or date of birth.
How to get there: HMP & YOI Parc is located a short distance from the town of Bridgend, South Wales.
- Bus: 10-minute bus ride from station to prison. New Free Visitor Bus Service: A free bus service provided by the prison picks up at McArthur Glen Designer Outlet and on The Derwen (Dual Carriageway) and drops off at Prison reception (the bus does not run on a Sunday).
- Train: By train to Bridgend, 10 minute car / bus journey from station.
- Car: From London/the North, travel along the M4 to Junction 36. Leave the motorway remaining in the left hand lane of the slip road. Take left at the roundabout (first exit). Take the next left into Heol Hopcyn John, following signposts for ‘Prison'. Travel along the road for approximately 500 yards. HMP & YOI Parc is on the right hand side of the road.
- From West Wales, travel along the M4 to Junction 36. Leave the motorway remaining in the right hand lane of the slip road. Turn right at the roundabout (fourth exit). Take the first exit at the next roundabout. Take the next left into Heol Hopcyn John, following signposts for ‘Prison'. Travel along the road for approximately 500 yards. HMP & YOI Parc is on the right hand side of the road.
- Large free car park infront of prison. Disabled parking available.