Stoke Heath prison visiting information
Mon - Thu: 14:00 - 16:00
Sat and Sun: 14:00 - 16:00
To book online, visit: www.gov.uk/prison-visits
All you need is:
- the name and date of birth of the person you are visiting
- their prisoner number
You can choose up to 3 possible dates and times. Prison booking staff will check what’s available and confirm your visit by email. You’ll also receive your visiting order (VO) number by email. You must bring this with you when you visit.
If you've made an online visit booking request and haven't received a confirmation email within 1-3 working days, email email@example.com
Social visits must be booked via the visits line - 0300 0606506 or by emailing. The booking service is closed on Bank Holidays.
Additional information: Phone lines open: Monday to Friday 09:00 to 18:00.
Booking information: Booking information: Official visits must be booked via the visits line - 0300 0606506 or by emailing. The booking service is closed on Bank Holidays.
Additional information: Phone lines open: Monday to Friday 09:00 to 18:00
How to get there:
- Bus: A bus service is available with Arriva from Shrewsbury bus station to Tern Hill.
- Train: The nearest railway stations are Crewe, Shrewsbury, Stoke and Stafford.
- Car: From the South, leave M54 at junction 3 (Tong interchange) taking A41 north towards Whitchurch. By-passes have been constructed at Newport and Hinstock. Warrant Crossroads is approx. 6 miles from Hinstock and the establishment is signposted.
- From the North, leave M6 at junction 15 (Keele interchange) turning right at roundabout, then 200 yards to traffic lights and turn right. The road meets the A53, turn left and follow signs to Shrewsbury. At Tern Hill roundabout, turn left on to A41. Prison is signposted at next crossroads.
- A designated visitors parking area is available at site.