Swansea prison visiting information
Mon - Fri: 10:00-11:30, 13:45-14:45, 15:15-16:15
Sat- Sun: 13:45-14:45, 15:15-16:15
To book online, visit: www.gov.uk/prison-visits
All you need is:
- the name and date of birth of the person you are visiting
- their prisoner number.
You can choose up to 3 possible dates and times. Prison booking staff will check what’s available and confirm your visit by email.
If you've made an online visit booking request and haven't received a confirmation email within 1-3 working days, please email email@example.com.
Telephone booking information: Phone number 01792 485322. Line open Monday to Friday 08:30 - 12:15 & 13:45 - 16:00. All visits must be booked at least 24 hours in advance.
Additional information: Visitors must arrive 45 minutes before the allocated visit time.
You may be entitled to help with your travel expenses. Please visit the Assisted Prison Visits Scheme page for more information.
Mon - Fri: 08:30, 09:30, 10:30
Booking information: Phone number 01792 485322. Line open Monday to Friday 08:30 - 12:15 & 13:45 - 16:00. All visits must be booked at least 24 hours in advance.
Prison Voicemail service
Social contacts can exchange voicemails
with prisoners through the Prison Voicemail service, which is available at this
establishment. Family members or friends sign up online and are given a unique
landline phone number which they can call at any time to leave messages. The
prisoner dials the same number from within the prison to listen and reply. You
can find more information including pricing at www.prisonvoicemail.com.
How to get there:
- Take any bus to the Quadrant Bus Station, walk to the seafront, cross two sets of traffic lights and the prison is on your right hand side.
- Take a train to Swansea. The prison is about a twenty minute walk away. Walk to the seafront, cross several sets of traffic lights and the prison is on your right hand side (County Hall is opposite).
- From the M4 westbound exit at junction 42 and then take the A483 (Fabian Way), go past the Amazon warehouse, which is on your right-hand side. Go through the next 5 sets of traffic lights (you will pass a Sainsburys on your left at the third set of lights). Go along the sea front, through four further sets of traffic lights. The prison is on your right hand side.
- There is a pay and display car park across the road