Companies Court Winding Up List
Cause list Wednesday, 2 December 2020
Updated: 1 December 2020 14.46 (refresh your browser for the latest version)
The following list is subject to change until 4.30pm. Any alterations after this time will be telephoned or emailed direct to the parties or their legal representatives.
Are you attending the winding up court without legal representation? The Company Insolvency Pro Bono Scheme provides free legal help for litigants who do not have legal representation.
If you wish to receive free advice and/or representation in court on Wednesday, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a summary of your enquiry and preferred contact details and we will contact you to arrange a conference with a barrister via Skype or Zoom. Please ensure enquiries are sent in by no later than 9.30am on Wednesdays.
Please note that there is no charge for using our service.
To be invited into the Microsoft Teams hearings please contact Steven Gibbon on 0207 947 6727
or email email@example.com
REMOTE HEARINGS IN HEARING ROOM 9
Before INSOLVENCY AND COMPANIES COURT JUDGE PRENTIS
Wednesday 2 December 2020
At 10:30 AM by Microsoft Teams
Winding Up Petitions
- CR-2020-000463 COPPERPLATE RESEARCH LTD
- CR-2020-000655 BETTER RETIREMENT GROUP LIMITED
- CR-2020-003571 Ubergrub Limited
- CR-2020-003572 CPS (Restore) Ltd
- CR-2020-003758 CHEDDAR VIEW LIMITED
- CR-2020-003759 VINEY BRIDGE MILL DEVELOPMENTS LIMITED
- CR-2020-003812 Tychicus Connect Limited
- CR-2020-003835 Wecan Solutions Limited
- CR-2020-003853 Ocean Park Limited
- CR-2020-003856 BC System Engraving Ltd
- CR-2020-003866 HKSAR Restaurant LTD
- CR-2020-003867 Marchdown Kensington Limited
- CR-2020-003965 Midford Limited
- CR-2020-003966 Klimvest PLC
CR-2020-000204 MA Kelly's Estates Limited