Rules and Practice Directions
On this page, you can –
- read online, or download and save, the latest versions of the Criminal Procedure Rules and Criminal Practice Directions
- read or download the complete Rules and Practice Directions, or read or download separate Parts of the Rules and separate divisions of the Practice Directions. (The complete edition includes content bookmarks and can be searched.)
Rules and Practice Directions contents
- Complete Rules and Practice Directions
- General matters
- Preliminary proceedings
- Custody and bail
- Confiscation and related proceedings
- Other proceedings
- General and listing Practice Directions
- Case management rules extract
For the statutory instruments that contain the Criminal Procedure Rules, see Statutory Instruments.
For the Criminal Practice Directions and the Practice Direction (Costs in Criminal Proceedings), see also the publications page on the Courts and Tribunals Judiciary website.
For more information about the Rules and Practice Directions, see Notes.
Back to top