Royal Courts of Justice advice bureau
The Personal Support Unit (PSU) is a charity that helps all those coming to court, primarily those who do not have legal representation.
We do not give legal advice but provide practical and emotional support.
Our trained volunteers:
- Can accompany you into court
- Provide a safe and quiet place to sit before and after court hearings
- Talk through your case with you
- Help to get around the building and find court offices
- Go through the process of bankruptcy with you
- Find answers to simple questions
The Personal Support Unit is primarily based in the Royal Courts of Justice in room M104, opposite court 5.
Telephone: 020 7947 7701 / 7703.
Fax: 020 7947 7702.
There are also PSU offices at the following locations: