The Rolls Building
The Rolls Building for the first time brings under one roof the Chancery Division, the Admiralty and Commercial Court and the Technology and Construction Court.
Located off Fetter Lane in the City of London the Rolls Building will have Judicial expertise in areas such as asset recovery, banking and financial services, company law, construction, insolvency & reconstruction, intellectual property and patents, professional liability, property, shipping, technology, trusts and many others.
The Rolls Building:
- Is the largest specialist centre for the resolution of financial, business and property litigation anywhere in the world
- A centre of excellence for high value dispute resolution
- Houses the combined High Court business, property and commercial capability of the Chancery Division (including Bankruptcy and Insolvency), the Admiralty and Commercial Court and the Technology and Construction Court
- Has 31 court rooms, including 3 ‘super courts’ to handle the very largest international and national high value disputes and 4 courts configured in ‘landscape’ format for multi party cases
- Has 55 consultation rooms, many are pre-bookable with a range of facilities
- In court facilities for parties to use their own IT, including electronic presentation of evidence and cabled broadband
- In court video conferencing facilities (Courts 4, 11, 15, 16, 19, 26)
- Full WiFi connectivity throughout the building (BT Openzone)
- Within 30 minutes of many of the world’s pre-eminent law firms and chambers and accessible internationally through London City Airport, London Heathrow, London Gatwick and London Stansted.