Submit a claim

Information on how to complete and submit a claim for payment.

As well as forms for paper submissions, you can find claiming guidance and relevant links to submitting your claim online.

Information on how to submit:

  • Civil claims
    Claim forms, rates calculator and guidance for payment in civil matters.
  • Crime claims
    Forms and guidance to make a claim for payment for work completed on a crime matter.

  • eForms
    Is a secure online system through which you can submit a number of claim forms

Where to send your work

Most civil work should be sent to our South Tyneside office.

Where to send civil work (PDF)

Legal Services Commission


Get email alerts
Find a form
Find a court form