The Justice websiteTuesday, 28 February 2012
You will see some changes to justice.gov.uk
The changes include:
- a simpler topic-based structure
- fly-out menus providing easy access to content
- fresher, cleaner design that also works on mobile devices such as smart phones and tablets
- the ability to filter search results in a number of different ways
If you have any queries or comments on the changes please email us.
Why have we done this?
Our user survey last Summer gave us valuable user feedback on the look, structure and functionality of the site. These changes put in place many of the suggested design and usability improvements.
The new website will also be easier for us to manage and update and reduce our current running costs.
Did you know?
- Each day on the website we receive requests for approximately:
- 2000 court locations
- 7000 tribunals locations
- 13,000 prison locations
- 7000 forms
- Since April 2011 we have had over 5.1 million people visit the Justice website and the number is increasing month by month.