Private family matters: legal aid

You may be able to get legal aid to help with some family matters, however you will need to provide a solicitor with evidence that you are entitled to legal aid. The following guidance explains the steps you will need to take to get that evidence:

Template letters

If you have been asked to provide evidence to help with a legal aid application, then you can use the following template letters to help provide that evidence in the appropriate form if you are:


Get email alerts
Find a form
Find a court form