HM Courts & Tribunals Service contacts

To find your local court go to 'Court and tribunal finder'.

HM Courts & Tribunals Service provides support for the administration of justice in courts and tribunals.

Do you require assistance?

HM Courts & Tribunals Service operates a reasonable adjustments policy to provide access to our information and services for customers with disabilities.

Do you need to have our information and forms in a different format, for example in Braille, on CD or in large print?

Do you need a reasonable adjustment, such as your hearing listed in a ground floor hearing room, or a later hearing time, or hearing loop?

Who to contact:

A member of staff at the relevant court or tribunal office where your case is being heard will be happy to assist with your reasonable adjustment enquiry. Please note that if you require a reasonable adjustment at the hearing the matter will be referred to a judge for consideration.

If you are deaf or hard of hearing and need help when making a call to the court or tribunal office the following services can help you once you have the relevant court or tribunal office telephone number:

  • Textphone users calling voicephones or textphones – dial 18001
  • Voicephone users calling textphones or voicephones – dial 18002
HM Courts & Tribunals Service


Get email alerts
Find a form
Find a court form