Companies Court Winding Up List
Cause list Wednesday, 28 October 2020
Updated: 27 October 2020 12.01 (refresh your browser for the latest version)
The following list is subject to change until 4.30pm. Any alterations after this time will be telephoned or emailed direct to the parties or their legal representatives.
Are you attending the winding up court without legal representation? The Company Insolvency Pro Bono Scheme provides free legal help for litigants who do not have legal representation.
If you wish to receive free advice and/or representation in court on Wednesday, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a summary of your enquiry and preferred contact details and we will contact you to arrange a conference with a barrister via Skype or Zoom. Please ensure enquiries are sent in by no later than 9.30am on Wednesdays.
Please note that there is no charge for using our service.
To be invited into the Skype hearings please contact Steven Gibbon on 0207 947 6727
or email email@example.com
REMOTE HEARINGS IN HEARING ROOM 7
Before CHIEF INSOLVENCY AND COMPANIES JUDGE BRIGGS
Wednesday 28 October 2020
At 10:30 AM By Skype
Winding Up Petitions
- CR-2019-007376 BOLDMILL LIMITED
- CR-2019-008415 EDWARD GILDER & CO LIMITED
- CR-2020-000012 ALPIN PMK LIMITED
- CR-2020-000340 CODE INVESTING LIMITED
- CR-2020-000661 SOUTHEND UNITED FOOTBALL CLUB LIMITED(THE)
- CR-2020-000733 CP HR & PAYROLL LTD
- CR-2020-000882 NEW HOPE SPECIALIST CARE LTD
At 11:00 AM
Non HMRC Cases
- CR-2020-002642 PARAGON CONSTRUCTION GROUP LIMITED.
- CR-2020-003276 City One Mechanical & Electrical Ltd
- CR-2020-003313 Blocksource Limited
- CR-2020-003315 IPAYTOTAL Ltd
- CR-2020-003358 HDM Utilities Limited
- CR-2020-003512 Bridgehouse (Bradford No. 2) Limited
- CR-2020-003534 P Hornsby Flooring Limited
- CR-2020-003536 Tahir4 Supermarket Ltd
- CR-2020-003611 BB5 Limited
- CR-2020-003622 Falcon Express Scaffolding London Limited
- CR-2020-003660 Kayli Construction Limited