Companies Court Winding Up List
Cause list Wednesday, 20 January 2021
Updated: 19 January 2021 13.21 (refresh your browser for the latest version)
The following list is subject to change until 4.30pm. Any alterations after this time will be telephoned or emailed direct to the parties or their legal representatives.
Are you attending the winding up court without legal representation? The Company Insolvency Pro Bono Scheme provides free legal help for litigants who do not have legal representation.
If you wish to receive free advice and/or representation in court on Wednesday, please email email@example.com with a summary of your enquiry and preferred contact details and we will contact you to arrange a conference with a barrister via Skype or Zoom. Please ensure enquiries are sent in by no later than 9.30am on Wednesdays.
Please note that there is no charge for using our service.
To be invited into the Microsoft Teams hearings please contact Steven Gibbon on 0207 947 6727
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
REMOTE HEARINGS IN HEARING ROOM 10
Before INSOLVENCY AND COMPANIES COURT JUDGE BARBER
Wednesday 20 January 2021
At 10:30 AM
Winding Up Petitions
- CR-2019-002650 Marylebone Global Ltd
- CR-2020-000356 EXCELLERATE CONSULTING LTD
- CR-2020-000882 NEW HOPE SPECIALIST CARE LTD
- CR-2020-003306 Thompson Crosby Capital Markets Limited
- CR-2020-003835 Wecan Solutions Limited
- CR-2020-003915 Shaftesbury Building Contractors Limited
- CR-2020-004325 Syska Acoustics Ltd