CCR ORDER 49 - MISCELLANEOUS STATUTES
CCR ORDER 49 MISCELLANEOUS STATUTES
|Telecommunications Act 1984||Rule 18A|
|Trade Union and Labour Relations Consolidation Act 1992||Rule 19|
Telecommunications Act 1984
CPR Rule 35.15 applies to proceedings under paragraph 5 of Schedule 2 to the Telecommunications Act 1984.
Trade Union and Labour Relations Consolidation Act 1992
(1) Where a complainant desires to have an order of the Certification Officer under section 82 of the Trade Union and Labour Relations Consolidation Act 1992 recorded in the County Court, the complainant shall produce the order and a copy thereof to the County Court hearing centre which serves the address where the complainant resides or the head or main office of the trade union is situated.
(2) The order shall be recorded by filing it, and the copy shall be sealed and dated and returned to the complainant.
(3) The sealed copy shall be treated as if it were the notice of issue in a claim begun by the complainant.
(4) The costs, if any, allowed for recording the order shall be recoverable as if they were payable under the order.
(5) The order shall not be enforced until proof is given to the satisfaction of the court that the order has not been obeyed and, if the order is for payment of money, of the amount remaining unpaid.