PART 4 - FORMS
(1) Forms approved by the Civil Procedure Rule Committee, as published online by His Majesty’s Courts and Tribunals Service and available for downloading or printing, or incorporated as part of any online process specified by these Rules, must be used in the cases to which they apply.
(2) Other forms not approved by the Civil Procedure Rule Committee, published online by His Majesty’s Courts and Tribunals Service and available for downloading, printing or other use, may be used as appropriate.
(3) A form may be varied by the court or a party if the variation is required by the circumstances of a particular case.
(4) A form must not be varied so as to leave out any information or guidance it contains.
(5) Where the court or a party produces a form with the words “Royal Arms”, the form must include a replica of the Royal Arms at the head of the first page.
(6) The court must supply, on request, a paper copy of a form (with relevant explanatory material) to a person who cannot obtain access to the forms published online.