PART 4 - FORMS
(1) The forms set out in a practice direction shall be used in the cases to which they apply.
(2) A form may be varied by the court or a party if the variation is required by the circumstances of a particular case.
(3) A form must not be varied so as to leave out any information or guidance which the form gives to the recipient.
(4) Where these Rules require a form to be sent by the court or by a party for another party to use, it must be sent without any variation except such as is required by the circumstances of the particular case.
(5) Where the court or a party produces a form shown in a practice direction with the words ‘Royal Arms’, the form must include a replica of the Royal Arms at the head of the first page.