NOTES TO ACCOMPANY MARCH 2000 MONTHLY SUPPLEMENT
The following new Practice Directions have been made:
Part 6B Service out of Jurisdiction
Part 19B Group Litigation
Part 40D Court's Power in Relation to Land
Part 52 Appeals
Amendments to existing material are included as follows:
- Part 2B
- new para. 9A; amendment to para 10.1
- Part 5
- para. 5.3 (6) replaced; new paras.(7), (8), (9), (10) and (11)
- Part 16
- new para. 15
- Part 40B
- para. 2.3 - cross reference amended to reflect new Practice Direction
- Part 49F
- new para. 4.8; para. 6.6(2) replaced; new Para. 17.5
- statement of truth, amended
- totals notes amended.
- fee earner's note amended.
- Text has been amended to include thefollowing words: petitioner, respondent, defendant and assessed.
The new Practice Directions and the amendments will come into effect on 2 May 2000.